Today I changed car insurance companies. We switched to USAA from GEICO, only because being a USAA member has fabulous perks. It was time to renew anyway.
My principal let me borrow a book today titled "Teaching with Love and Logic." Love and Logic is basically like 5 love languages without God. She has trained her entire staff in L&L, and so I'm sure I'll be trained also. I asked for the book to read so I can go into my first year with a good grasp on how to run my classroom in a L&L way. Apparently, it has done wonderful things at Beck. Any teacher friends that have L&L experience or knowledge, I'd love the input!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we use L & L in Rockwall too! It's GREAT! I love it a lot! It's the new cool thing that works!
My principal wants me to read that book, too!
you are so right... very addicting!
Post a Comment