Summer has come and gone, school has started again, and nothing too exciting has happened with the Lilly's. Maybe a bullet list is in order...
- Josh had no school this summer, a first for him in 5 years.
- We went to Seattle, WA, to help out a church plant from our church in Carrollton. It is an amazing place. I'm pretty sure we could live there.
- My mom, aunt, and I took a girls trip to Fredericksburg for 3 days in July. We had a blast! The cottage we stayed in was one block from Main Street. It was a wonderful retreat.
- I began my second year of teaching elementary music. So far, so great! I adore my school and mostly everything about it.
- We've been having some water damage issues with our apartment. So, because of that, and to save an extra couple hundred bucks a month, we are downgrading to a 1-bedroom in the same complex. We really need to be stacking up that savings account...
- I'm teaching 6th grade girls Sunday School with a friend of mine, who also happens to be the youth minister's wife. We have a good time with them every Sunday.
- We are PRAYING for God to fill us in on His plan for us for the next year. There are so many possibilities, so many options, so many "what if's" and all we want is the Lord's will. We are traveling to Colorado in October to check out some college campuses for Josh to start a campus ministry at, so being there may give us some insight. Who knows, though.
3 comments:
Hey Sarah! Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm glad you like my stuff. =) What cottage did you stay in when you were in Fredericksburg? You guys might move to Colorado?!?! That's far, but awesome.
Oh cool! We stayed at Two Wee Cottages for our honeymoon. It was so nice. There are two little houses and a main house that the owners live in. The lady baked stuff for us and left it on the patio every day. It rocked!
aw...Wade and I want to move to Colorado! That is where my dad is from and I have lots of family there. I miss you Sarala!!
Post a Comment