Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful Sunday! It's cold and rainy here...it figures!

So I'm back from Frisco, Josh is back from Beach Reach, and we're glad to be back home together. We had church this morning and it was SO good to see everyone again!

I wanted to share with y'all my inspirations for the furniture that we'll get after moving to Fort Worth. Most, if not all, will come from IKEA-a place we can afford! First is the living room...





We're planning on our couch being white. I like this living room picture because it's comfortable, but I won't necessarily use the blue/yellow colors. I like reds, greens, florals....who knows. I'll just make it fun with pillows and curtains. Tables will be medium to dark wood.

Next is the bedroom...

This is SO cool I think! At the IKEA store, they had a room displayed similar to this. Chances are we won't have room for an armchair, and I'm not sure we can hang chandeliers. but we are getting the bed, side tables (either both of those or one larger round one...), and a bigger dresser in the same color. We're getting the bed linens also.

Needless to say, I'm very excited for new furniture!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun furniture! I LOVE IKEA!

Anonymous said...

I like the furniture girl!! It's gonna look good!!!

Sarah said...

Love the rooms...I think you should definitely splurge for the chandeliers!! :)

BTW...I have an off-white microfiber couch and I absolutely LOVE it!! (got it from Ashley furniture)

So exciting!!