Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday of Spring Break

Once again I am disappointed in shopping again. Macy's is having a wonderful sale today, so of course, mom and I had to go. When we got there, we spent about 2 hours sifting through rack after rack, picking out things to try on, doing price checks, etc. After all of that, we both left empty-handed. I go to Frisco to do 2 things-see my family and shop. Sigh.

Mom, Elliot, and I went to see dad's new place of work. It's a big building in Plano with lots of neat stuff on display inside. However, NO denim is allowed at all. We then went to a place for lunch called Genghis Grill. It's very delicious! You get a little metal bowl, go through a line and fill up your bowl with different meats, spices, veggies, sauces, and then you give your bowl to the chefs and they stir-fry it up for you! It comes back to you in a BIG red bowl! If there's one near you, I definitely recommend it.

I finished my resume and sent it off to Career Development at ASU and it came back to me a thousand times more amazing than it was when I sent it. I was pretty proud of it before, but it's beautiful now! Thanks CD....you helped a sista' out! I am bound to get hired somewhere!

Josh is in South Padre and I miss him lots! I go home on Saturday morning and he comes home Friday night. I figure he needs a night of sleep without me bugging him. I can't wait to see him again....a week is a long time to not be around him!

On Sunday we went to my grandparents' house for dinner and on the way, my parents drove me by the EXACT place where Josh and I will be living after May 16th at 3pm! We also went to IKEA on Monday and for graduation, my parents are getting us some wonderful furniture! I'm SO excited to maybe finally have a cute place!

Well it's about dinner time....see ya later!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Are y'all still planning to live on campus?

Shaunna said...

Yay for the blog! I'm adding ya to my list:)

Sarah said...

yeah we're living on campus. It's going to be a really cute place. The apartments were built in like 1956 or something. Anyway...we're excited! AND we'll have a second bedroom for people (ahem) to come visit!!

Unknown said...

aww I'm sorry your shopping day didn't go as planned. I hate it when that happens! :0( But I am excited that ya'll are closer to coming closer to Jacque and I! :0)

Beth Vela said...

Sarah!
I missed you so much I read your blog and I was so bored I started my own! :) I miss you girl!