Today has been a day full of blessings! First, I will tell you about my wonderful day with Amanda.
Amanda got here about 1:30am this morning to a couch all ready for her to sleep on. I had been sleeping for about an hour when she called and said she was close. I guided her up to our apartment, hugged her, and said goodnight because I was dragging myself as it was.
This morning, we all got up and around by 10am. We visited for awhile and then went to Fuddrucker's for lunch. I forgot how good that place is! We then went to Target, then to the mall for awhile. We came back home, visited for a good while more, and then we took her to the airport. We get to see her again next Sunday when we pick her up from the airport.
Another blessing-at Whitebarn Candle Co., the "wallflowers" were on sale for $5! Since our apartment hasn't lost that musty "we just moved in" smell, I picked one up in Brown Sugar and Fig. It's working very well and our place smells homey now.
Another HUGE blessing...our TollTags came in today!! No more taking access roads!
Last and most wonderful blessing...I'm going to be an "aunt" early next year! God is good!
Have a BLESSED weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
An "aunt" .....Do Tell!
Aunt Nea
Post a Comment