Thursday, August 7, 2008

The time is drawing near for school to start. I had another "first day of school" dream and it was awful, just like the first dream I had. Soo...I'm figuring that if these first days in my dreams are that bad, then the real first day won't seem so bad in comparison. Either way...I'm both excited and nervous. I haven't really begun planning yet, but I only need 2 plans per week per grade level. My room (as seen on Facebook) is overwhelming. However, I should have some time next week to get it set up. AAAAH!

Last weekend, Josh and I had Stacey, Wes, Eric, Michelle, and Sarah C over for a Ranger game. It was good to see everyone. Surprisingly, everyone fit in our apartment! On Sunday, we went to church, met up with Kevin and Lindsay (our friends from Seminary) at IKEA for lunch, then they came to Main Event with us for a college group event.

On Monday of this week, Josh and I drove to Tyler to check out a camp to use for a retreat for the FBCC college group. It's called Rockin' C Ranch, and it was really nice! East Texas is definitely more beautiful than DFW and west. Allergies attacked me, though.

This weekend...today through Sunday....Josh and I are taking advantage of the last weekend before I go full swing into school and we are going to Austin, San Marcos, and San Antonio. In Austin, we're staying with his mom in her new house for tonight. In the morning, we're leaving bright and early to go to San Marcos to the outlet mall!! I'm way excited! Josh and I both need some new clothes before we start getting busy with life. On Friday night, we're heading to San Antonio to spend time with Brandon. Wes and Stacey are going to be on an anniversary trip, but they are going to meet up with us on Saturday on the River Walk for lunch. We'll come home Sunday.

Please pray for me for school. I don't know what to expect and I have so many questions that I don't know where to begin asking. Gah.

On a happy note, have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

You'll be great! Hope you enjoy your last days of summer...Sounds like you guys will have lots of fun!