Well...
...I survived my first week of school! It was only Tuesday-Friday, and Friday was an extra PE day for my music kids, so I helped out in the gym all day. If I had to pick a hardest grade, it would definitely be kindergarten. Apparently, this is the wildest group of kinders that has come through our school in a really long time. I had one taken to the office on the second day of school, and our poor K teachers are stressed to the max. For all of you kindergarten teachers out there, teaching kids to be normal citizens of a school, dealing with crying kids, listening to crazy tangents that they go off on....God bless each and every one of you. You are a stronger wo/man than I.
I hope everyone had a wonderful first week back! And for you wonderful women that stay at home with babies that are new or have them on the way......lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment