Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lots going on, folks!

School is fabulous. I start the 4th-5th grade choir in a week, and lots of kids are excited about it! I'm ready to get rolling with choir for sure.

My very first real-world paycheck comes TOMORROW!!! Praise the Lord! This provision is coming at the perfect time. Our money from the summer has officially run out (i.e. we have $41 to our name as of right now) but will be replenished around midnight tonight, I'm guessing.

Josh and I are moving to some apartments that are about 5 minutes away from my school. This is a very welcome change because my drive right now is about an hour-EACH way. These apartments are brand new, so no one will have lived in our apartment before us. The one we will move into is being built right now. We're moving into a 2 bedroom/2 bath place, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer furnished (!!!) and 9-foot ceilings with crown molding. I am so thrilled! We can paint an accent wall in some rooms as long as we paint it back before we move out. We'll be moving at the end of November-early December. No more 5:30am mornings for me at that point!

These weeks are flying by. I'm going to go chillax.

Adios!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear school is going so well AND that you are getting to move into an apartment that you're excited about!

Jacque said...

yay!!! Your new apartment sounds lovely. Miss you bunches Sarala! Glad to hear you are doing well!