Sunday, November 16, 2008

WE MOVED!

...and our new apartment is fabulous! There is something magical about being able to do laundry in the place where you live.

I know I promised pictures, however, a terrible thing happened to my digital camera when it was out of my possession. So, I'm hoping for a new camera soon. When that happens, I'll get some pictures up.

Here are some wonderful things that I love about my new place...
-9 foot ceilings
-crown molding
-non-white walls
-built-in desk and shelving for pictures
-all stainless-steel kitchen appliances
-ceiling fans in both bedrooms and the living room
-non-fluorescent lights (except the kitchen)
-a washer and dryer COME WITH the place
-the layout
-a stand-up shower in the master bathroom and a super deep tub in the guest bathroom
-5 minutes to my school. No more 1-hour-one-way drives. For me, anyway.
-a view that faces trees and a field
-first floor...no stairs!!
-Pergo floors in wet areas
-a coat closet
-2 other walk-in closets
-linen closets in both bathrooms
-8 drawers in the master bathroom alone....TONS of storage space
-only 2 other apartments in our building are occupied
-no one has ever lived here before

So basically, I'm smitten. Josh loves it, too.

Next big things in life for the Lilly's....
-payday on friday
-getting to see Savanna on friday
-going to San Angelo on Sunday night, staying until Wednesday
-Thanksgiving = week off of school!

Hope y'all are having a blessed week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds amazing! I'm so happy for ya'll!

Would you do me a favor and send me your new address? You can e-mail it to csnodgrass@rockwallisd.org if you'd like!

Sarah said...

Wow! Where do you live, and can I move there, too?!?!?! It sounds amazing!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the new place. :)

Sarah said...

wow...your new apartment sounds amazing...hopefully I'll get to visit this summer! :)