Sunday, December 14, 2008

This time next week, I won't be worrying about lesson plans. I won't have to wake up at 6:00 tomorrow morning. And best of all...I won't have a Christmas Program looming over my head.

Tomorrow, I have Love and Logic training in Plano. I'm pretty excited about it. It's a day away from students with the other new teachers to my school, and we get to learn about Love and Logic, which is the model of management and discipline from which our school operates. However, it falls on the day before my lovely Christm....ahem...HOLIDAY program (insert exaggerated eye roll here), and I definitely would love an extra run-through with the kids.

Tuesday is eventful for two reasons. #1...the program, with a performance at 2:00pm and at 6:00pm. The kids are very excited to perform, and I'm extremely excited to have it behind me!

#2, and most importantly....the 16th marks 2 years of marriage for Josh and I. It's flown by, seriously! However, it's been an amazing 2 years, and I love him more and more each day. We celebrated this weekend by doing some shopping (my favorite), listening to my brother play the trombone in the all-region orchestra concert in Carrollton, and we ended the day by driving back to Southlake to go to the Cheesecake Factory (Josh's favorite). We had an amazing dinner! I had this seared tuna salad with avocado, mixed greens, tomato, and wasabi vinagerette. DELISH!

Have a wonderful week! For all you teachers out there....5 instructional days left!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe time has flown by so fast! I can't wait though until June gets here! ;0)