Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hey! Sorry it's been so long since my last post! I guess I'm better at keeping up with Facebook than this thing...

I really wanted to come on here to share a link I found. It's for modest yet VERY cute swimwear. Here it is...

Lime Ricki Swimwear

I'm glad there is a company who notices that not ALL women want to flaunt what their momma gave 'em every time they wear a swimsuit. I know many husbands who would love their wives to keep it secret.

Here are couple of my favorites...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

A friend of mine on facebook posted that link too... those are my favorite swimsuits as well!!

I just wish they weren't so expensive...I guess it's to be expected though...why pay an outrageous price for a barely anything there swimsuit when you can buy one that covers you up for the same price!

So...are you getting one??

Kelly Sellers said...

those are super cute! thanks for the link! :)