It's You I live for everyday...
Congratulations! Do you actually have to go there for the interview or is it a phone interview?
I'm going there...it's a great reason to leave Lee for a day! My teacher said it was ok, so I'm going!
YAY!! I'm so excited for you!! Good luck!! :)
Woo Hoo!! I will ask the Lord to bless that interview!! Have fun in the Metroplex.
we need an update missy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations! Do you actually have to go there for the interview or is it a phone interview?
I'm going there...it's a great reason to leave Lee for a day! My teacher said it was ok, so I'm going!
YAY!! I'm so excited for you!! Good luck!! :)
Woo Hoo!! I will ask the Lord to bless that interview!! Have fun in the Metroplex.
we need an update missy!
Post a Comment