Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm in my last week of student teaching, and I have to say that I thought this week would never come! However, here's what my week consists of. Monday was a regular day. Today through Friday, I am a TAKS test hall monitor from roughly 8am-12:30pm. No reading. No iPod. No doodling. No singing. No dreaming. No thinking. No breathing. Just monitoring. This will make for a loooooong week.

I am going on another interview at another district ONLY because I haven't signed a contract with NW ISD. My principal from NW has given me new teacher orientation dates and stuff, so I figure that job is mine. IF, in case, something happens where they don't hire me after all, I will have my bases covered. I really want the NW job, and I'm sure it will be mine, but this interview is for that 0.0001%. That interview is on Monday, May 5. Yippee.

Time is winding down!! 11 days until we graduate! 17 days until we move to Fort Worth!!

XOXO

No comments: