Okay Miss Chelsey! Here's the update. Sorry I've been slackin'. One reason I don't like teaching middle school is because it takes tons of work outside of the normal school day. I like my ME time, you know? It's because of the crazy schedule (among other things) that...
....I'M GOING TO TEACH ELEMENTARY MUSIC!!!!!!!!
You guessed it! All the district needs is my test scores (taking on Saturday, reported in early May) and the job is mine!! My principal is amazing! She called me from her home at 9:30pm the other night and was telling me where they were in the process, asking me what I thought of the school and the district, talking to me about how its funny how things work out. She is openly Christian and will talk about her faith with all of her staff. She was telling me funny stories about kids coming into her office during meetings and stuff, asking her silly questions, and how the staff is so uplifting and supportive of eachother. I am SOOOO excited to work there!
Tomorrow is a bad-weather make-up day, so I can have all day to veg before I take both of my tests on Saturday.
Love you all!! 23 days until graduation!! 29 days until we move!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHOO HOO! I'm so excited for you! You're going to LOVE it! What school is it at?
Congratulations Sarah!! How exciting! You are going to love teaching music!!
YAY!!! :)
Congrats! Sounds like a great school to be in!!
YAY!! sarah! I'm so excited for you and glad you will have a christian boss..that's so awesome!
Post a Comment