Thursday, May 8, 2008

Call me impatient, but I want my test scores NOW!! They are the ONLY thing keeping me from my contract with Beck. Granted, the principal said that's the only thing they are waiting on, and once they are in, everything's a go. There's just something about being 100% about something that makes you feel secure, you know? Blah blah blah...

So...we move to Fort Worth in 8 days, and we haven't started packing at all. Today we are going to start packing things for my parents to take back to the metroplex this weekend while they're here for GRADUATION! and we are going to throw some things away so we can make room for our new furniture in our new apartment! I'm excited!!

Congrats to all graduates!! This is a big weekend for us! We're done!

Love you all XOXO

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! That's an exciting day!!

I wish I was graduating...but no, 3 more years!

Hope you have a good move...they can be stressful. Good luck with packing also...that's the least fun part. :)